Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pot Roast



Ken jokes that every time we have friends or family over I use them as guinea pigs! It always gives me a reason to cook and try new things. We love the crock pot for Saturday nights so food is ready for us when we get home from church. This is something I got off Pinterest. I would usually post the original link but this one was just a link to a picture and a recipe in the comments area. The roast turned out fantastic and this is going in the KEEP bin!

One pack each: Ranch Dressing Pack, Italian Dressing Pack, Brown Gravy Pack

Mix with 1/2 cup water and then pour over the roast. I didn't turn it or touch it in any way while it was cooking. Right before we left for church I added a couple cans of green beans, fresh carrots, and potatoes. Everything was perfect when we got home! We just started to use the temp probe feature on our crock pot and it works so much better than just the standard high/low setting. Try it! It is super yummy! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment